Wednesday, February 10, 2010







In Globaloria we have groups/teams.My role in the my group is the secretary,why they picked me for this job is because I am serious about what I do,I am organized,and i can take good important notes.Well not that much,but I had little disagreements like that when we first started with the groups and we were assigning people there jobs we were all on different pages like we would say one person is good for this job then another person will say no that is not a good job for them and now we all have a good job that we are good at.How we would solve them is like we would talk about.I look forward for owr game to be awesome,and good because I would like other kids to play it and hope they learn a lesson like that they will learn to NOT litter.We picked Air Pollution because almost all of our own game had to do something with air or littering.I really like that my school is able to let us have this opportunity to make our own game,get to use the computers,and all the other stuff like blogger,Gmail,flash,and wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment