Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog AboutFLASH!!!










What is hard for me when we are working on flash is that it is hard keeping up with Ms.Miller and when it is time to save it I save it then when I am done saving it when I try to close it it says"do you want to save changes"and when I say yes it makes me start all over again.What I think will help me is maybe if Ms.Miller can slow down little bit then maybe I will have no problem with FLASH.It is important to no the coding of flash because when you want to put your flash game or what ever you did on flash you will need the codes to be able to put it on your wiki page with all the other flash things you uploaded.Maybe I can pay attention more on what Ms.Miller is saying or when ever we have a guest that is here to help us I can ask her for help like how I was asking Ms.Laura.I think they are not helping us at all because when the teacher is trying to give us the instructions I can't here because they keep talking when I ask the teacher to repeat what she said she says"NO SORRY YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION".And it wasn't my fault I couldn't hear.The reason I think that the distractions are not helping us is because we don't need no noise when we are working that is how our class gets behind and all the other groups are way ahead.Yeah I think they are helping only when we have our game on and doing everything that the person on the video is doing.The reason I think that is because like Ms.Miller can stop every time they are going to do a new thing like add something or name something or even take something off.And sometimes I can't even hear sometimes what they are saying.I like that we are doing FLASH because if i choose to be a game designer I will have little bit experience form my middle school.And like if a friend or somebody that i will like to help with flash i can teach them how to do some parts or more it depends where we stop at.

No comments:

Post a Comment