Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red Ribbon Week


The reason I like this week because you get to were a red ribbon.I really care about this man because he made America better when he was alive.And his name was Kiki Camarena he is the best man to because he tyred to make a difference and his mom told him that "he is only one person he can't make difference".But he proved his mom wrong and he said
"I can do this even though I am just one person"!So he went on ahead and followed what he wanted to do.So one day he was going to go eat with his wife and 3 kids.And he was going to meet them so they can go eat lunch,but before we got there some people kidnapped him because somebody snitched and said that Kiki was looking out for the people the biggest rich people that were doing and selling the drugs.so then after they kidnapped him they torched I'm and then they killed him.I look up to him to him because he did a very very brave thing and he died because of what he did.And I bet if he was alive he would of BUSTED more people that were doing drugs.So if I were you.You can Ado anything and be a hero like Kiki Camarena.



DRUG FREE!!!R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment